Perspective

I've also been trying to work on my perspective drawings :( ...because you'll see I suck at perspective.















The first week...12 perspective drawings...and I didn't know how much time is "enough" time. They all kind of fail. =_=...because I didn't spend enough time on them. Second week, I went to the Getty and Travel town and spent a lot more time on each drawing. They look much better...but they're kind of...weird looking because my lines are ....crooked. 
But! Travel town inspired me a lot, I want to get really good at drawing trains and do something...with trains. 

The cars was homework for Dynamic Sketching....my theme I chose for myself was cars....since I wanted to force myself to learn how to draw cars. Tomorrow I'll get my chance to draw the real thing at Nethercutt.  

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply