Digital Life

Last term I took a class called Digital Life with Cliff Neilson. I learned a ton in that class, especially about starting loose, not worrying too much about form and the drawing at first and tightening it up as you go.

Week 1 first painting of the class

Our first homework assignment was to do a master copy to learn how to use photoshop or corel painter. I chose to do Lady Agnes by John Singer Sargent

Week 2, in class painting, Cliff loves this kind of dark set-up



Our mid-term project. I chose to do a poster for Cirque Berzerk.













Final project, I chose to do a layout painting of a scene from the Grimm Brother's Iron Hans story. 

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply